The previous months have never been so easy for businesses, more especially the ones that heavily rely on events and gatherings. The entertainment industry particularly suffers the greater brunt of this misfortune.
Amidst previous struggles to break into or stay afloat in the Nigerian market, coupled with various crises it faced, TStv has announced a return.
The embattled satellite company took to socialmedia to announce its return to the Nigerian market in a very buoyant way.
While appreciating loyal fans and supporters who stood by in its trying times, the cable and satellite company assures it prospective clients of an agressive return with robust packages.
As part of its relaunch packages, it Promises a free nationwide test broadcast as from September 10, 2020 through weeks to come.
Following its pledge, the satellite company released parameters for free naiotnwide broadcast. They intend to broadcast on Berlintersat (51.5 degrees East) across various frequencies as stated below.
- Satellite name: BERLINTERSAT (51.5 degrees East)Frequency: 11130 Polarity: VERTICAL Symbol Rate: 30,000
- Satellite name: BERLINTERSAT (51.5 degrees East)Frequency: 10970Polarity: HORIZONTALSymbol Rate: 30,000
- Satellite name: BERLINTERSAT (51.5 degrees East)Frequency: 11050Polarity: VERTICAL Symbol Rate: 30,000
- Satellite name: BERLINTERSAT (51.5 degrees East)Frequency: 11130Polarity: HORIZONTALSymbol Rate: 30,000
Raising expectationshigh, the company announced full list of channels to be encripted and accessed only on its decoders on the edge of its free broadcast and full return.
Is this write-up Interesting? Use our social media buttons below to like, follow and share this article.
- Comment below to let us know what you feel about this article.
- You should also subscribe to to this site to get subsequent articles direct to your inbox.
- DON’T PANIC, WE WON’T SPAM YOU!